Blueprint Sprayheart

blueprint-spray-heart-orange-deck-7-75-p2443-5568_zoom

This one makes it to the list because it’s such a vanilla graphic. I’m sure this board was available for about 9 years, and every size was on every UK skateshops board wall. I can guarantee 80% of people reading this have owned this board. The remaining 20% of are those weirdoes who only skate Death boards or something. Blueprint’s comet like fall from grace means the brand went from the best to the worst in the space of about 6 months, leaving the fans fretting and looking for tattoo removal practices.

X

Also in Articles

Kingpin's top 30 Instagram videos

Read More